1. Macaroni 1 lb, cooked al dente according to package instructions
2. Green peas ¼ cup, chopped
Green beans ¼ cup, chopped
Carrots ¼ cup, chopped
Cabbage ¼ cup, chopped
Mushrooms ¼ cup, chopped
Green onions ¼ cup, chopped
White onions ¼ cup, chopped
3. Tomato 2 big, finely chopped
4. Ginger, garlic 1 TBSP each, finely chopped
5. Tomato ketch up 1 TBSP
6. Cilantro ½ cup, chopped
7. Garam masala 2 tsp
8. Oil 1 TBSP
9. Salt as needed
- Heat oil in deep pan/wok and sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add ingredients numbered 2 and cook for 6 minutes at medium flame.
- Add garam masala and salt and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Next add the chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook this for 15 minutes or until oil separates.
- Mix in the tomato ketch up and add the cooked macaroni. Mix well and cooked on high heat for a minute and remove from flame.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onions and serve.
Notes: You can add 1 cup of any cheese of your choice before removing from flame. Sharp cheddar and mozzarella works the best!