1. Boneless chicken ½ kg, cut to small pieces
2. Corn flour 2 TBSP
3. Garlic 4 pods
Ginger 1 TBSP, finely chopped
Onion 1 small, finely chopped
Green bell pepper 1 small, finely chopped
Green onion 5 stalks, chopped
Dry red chilly 6 nos
4. Vinegar 1 TBSP
5. Soy sauce 2 TBSP
6. Sugar 1 tsp
7. Roasted peanuts ¼ cup
8. Salt as needed
9. Oil 2 TBSP
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, salt and corn flour. Set this aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick deep pan and add the marinated chicken and cook well for 10 minutes at medium flame. Turn around the pieces 2-3 times so that it gets cooked evenly.
- Next add ingredients numbered 3 and sauté well for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt and mix well to combine.
- Now reduce flame to simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from flame and add the peanuts and serve warm…