1. Prawns/chemeen ½ kg, cleaned, deveined with tail on
2. Red chilly powder 1 TBSP
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Fenugreek powder a few pinches
Salt as needed
Vinegar ¼ tsp
3. Coconut oil 3 TBSPs
4. Skewers (I used coconut leaf sticks)
- Mix ingredients numbered 2 in a bowl adding little water if needed to make a paste.
- Add the cleaned prawns/chemmen to this and coat well with the marinade. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil. Carefully thread the prawns onto skewers and slide into hot oil. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy…