1. Boneless chicken ½ kg, cut to bite size pieces
2. Paprika powder 1 tsp
Salt as needed
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Yogurt 6 TBSP
White pepper powder 1 tsp
Fresh Oregano/Thyme 1 tsp, finely chopped (you can also use dried)
Crushed cumin seeds ½ tsp
Lemon juice 2 TBSP
Tomato ketchup/Tomato paste 2 TBSP
3. Red onion 1 medium, cut to cubes
Green pepper 1 medium, cut to cubes
Olive oil 1 TBSP
4. Skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for 30 minutes before grilling/baking)
- Clean and cut chicken in cubes.
- Make a marinade with ingredients number2 and apply well onto the cubed chicken and leave for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- Mix the cubed onions and green peppers with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Thread the marinated chicken, red onions and green peppers onto skewers and place on a lined, greased baking tray.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or GRILL till done.