1. Fat-free (vegetarian) refried beans 16 oz can
2. Cream cheese 4 oz
3. Salsa (storebought) ¼ cup
4. Kashmiri chilly powder ½ tsp
5. Cumin powder ¼ tsp
6. Green onions 2 stalks, chopped finely
7. Mexican cheese blend ½ cup, shredded
8. 6-inch flour tortillas 12 nos
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine refried beans, cream cheese, salsa, chilly powder, cumin, green onions and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Lay a tortilla on a work surface. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a thin line from the bottom of the tortilla towards the middle.. Be careful not to use too much! Tightly roll the tortilla from the bottom (the filling will spread out and will hold the tortilla together). Place the rolls seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- When the rolls are assembled, brush the tops lightly with oil and sprinkle them with a bit of salt. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until crisp and browned. Serve warm with salsa..
Adapted from here.