1. Sugar ¾ cup
2. All purpose flour ½ cup
3. Cake flour ¼ cup
4. Unsweetened cocoa powder ½ cup
5. Baking powder ¾ tsp
6. Baking soda ½ tsp
7. Salt ¼ tsp
8. Unsalted butter 1 stick, softened
9. Large eggs 2 nos
10. Greek/hung yogurt ½ cup
11. Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl and mix using a spatula to combine.
- Now add the butter to this and mix gently until a crumbly mixture is formed. Use the lowest speed on your electric beater to do this.
- Now stir in yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract and beat well for 2 minutes at medium speed. Scrape the sides of the bowl using a spatula and make sure everything is combined well.
- Line the cupcake baking tray with paper liners. Next fill the cupcake wells just over half full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before flipping out.
Recipe courtsey: http://bakingamoment.com/simply-perfect-chocolate-cupcakes/